Acrylic spray deck systems are available in many patterns & colors. Orange Co. Brick Pavers can customize your pool deck, driveways, walkways and Lanai area to your complete satisfaction.
Acrylic texture spray deck system is a many step process depending on existing concrete conditions. Perfect conditions involve 5 steps.
- Pressure wash existing concrete to remove surface grime, surface dirt and oils.
- Grind open structural cracks and seal this is done to stop moisture from coming up from under lying area & causing delamination.
- Apply float coat. This process covers old pool decking for a base to work from tape in pattern if one is desired.
- Apply spray texture. This process is done by spraying material out of a hopper gun. The material is applied and knocked down with a trowel when material is to a certain point.
- Apply 2 coats of acrylic color stain. This process is rolled on.
Frequently Asked Question:
Will My Deck Cracks Re-appear?In some cases decks will re-crack, there is a no set rule of thumb what causes decks to crack other then the nature of concrete usual reasons are settling , moisture returning thru existing cracks. There are processes used to decrease the chances of this reoccurring but contractor can not warranty preexisting cracks.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.